[ Definitely not for epillectique people.]I wanted to have the maximum colors excitement for my eyes and I found out that the “music” of Ryoji Ikeda was sublime to go with. And provided also an “orgy” or noises as orgy of colours.
How it Was MADE:
1. iTunes music with Animations on
2. iPhone 6 with the app “Lapse It”
3. Let the music of iTunes play your sounds with Animations playing too for an hour, and record a picture of your PC screen each 4 Sec4. Go Back to LAPSE IT and make your settings.
5. Find a music suitable.
- WHAT? https://www.storehouse.co
- WHAT? Post your online text/diary/story/essay/opinion/resume/Whatever
- HOW? With a mouse or keyboard
- BENEFIT? Ego+++
I really enjoy this new app from PIXITE. It's called Matter. But that's not finished, they also provide other neat amazing apps like FRAGMENT, UNION, LORYSTIPES, TANGENT etc. STUNNING. You can of course COMBINE all of it, and play, it's almost infinite.
The Best with Matter is the possibility to render a video about your creation!