I WANT. I won’t breathe if I don’t have it.
As you know me already, you know I’m totally mad about this little object (my preciouuussss): the iPhone.
Instead of sharing what I like, dislike about it everywhere, I have decide to put all the infos in one place!
Now this blog will be about the iPhone but not only, it could be new trends on mobile trending, marketing, but mostly the link will be the iPhone.
You are cordially invited to make/write this blog with me if you are as crazy as I am.
Very easy; send me an email and you will be a “collaborator” on this site : ) I wish to don’t have only ONE point of view on the Apps…
GO! And tell us which iPhone/iPad Application you LOVED lately!! : )
Very convenient, the Website Apps Fire providing an excellent service to discover new apps and to share yours with the community or/and your friends! Fantastic (Genius? ; ) idea!
“Genius” because of course this exists also on your iPhone when you go to the App Store and want to discover new apps based on your taste. Which you can also do here!
What a Tool!
ZOHO Notebook is definitely a good idea to share your contents on the web. It’s almost a website building service if you know how to manage all your stuff and a bit of knowledge (Embedded codes, Url, Rss links etc.).
You can build how many Notebooks you want. Showing your portfolio as a designer and be able to share it with collaborators or contacts is a great possibility for example, working on the same document is another one; well, it depends really on your ability to find ideas that suits your needs. But the tools are there. Waiting for your imagination…
Check one of mine:
I am crazy. Mad. About iPhone. And I shoot almost 10 pictures everyday with it. For some ideas, textures, graphics design I will use after, it’s basically my Trends Books…; ) Then I transform the pictures, I remix them with one of my 100 photo Apps… : )
It’s about Art.
iPhonArt precisely. The tool: your iPhone; What to do: Art… Create, recreate, unusual shots, think Gallery, think Museum, do your piece of art could be there?
It has to be created with the iPhone, then… Sometimes magic happens. With a little help from the Apps… • SATROMIZER • ADDLIB • PIXEL • Buro Destruct • Art Remix • Toonpaint • Etc, etc…
ReMeMbeR: Creativity is NoT about the Tool… ; )
• See them comfortably in my FLICKR account : http://www.flickr.com/photos/10dier/sets/72157623596724538/ (And Be a Member)
• On Friendfeed: http://friendfeed.com/iphonart – (and Post yours too)
• Buro Destruct
• Art Remix
• Animotos Videos
• TiltShift generator
• iArt Mosaic
• myFilm SLR-like
• BeFunky FX
• FILM LAB
• Camera Genius
• Spica – Super Monochrome
• Chromocam dots
• Absolute vintage
• eScrap App
• Pro HDR
• Mon Collage
• Simple Frame
• Action 16
• FX PhotoStudio
• Vintage Video Maker
• Cross Process
• Plastiq Camera
• Color Splash
• Iris Photo Suite
• Pic Grunger
• Little Planet
• Photo fx
• Cool fx
• DXP FREE
•••ETC… ; ))
Let’s discover a new trend. Coming back from digital to paper ages.
The revenge of the Ninja! Almost. At least the revenge of paper.
Few times ago I have re-discovered the pleasure of opening a notebook.
Smelling the paper, the ink. Something that I can touch, feel, remember. I always have a dozen of notebooks following me all the times. Empty. I just love the object. In all sizes, material.
But I must admit the ones I love the most are the Moleskine ones. Suddenly, one day, I decided to buy some and USE them. But as a creative, I HAD to customize them! No Sir, I don’t want the same notebook as yours. I want my version. Of course I think the best material to do it is leather, but this time I wanted a “Baroque” stylish one. For the first try.
Red Velvet. That’s it!
Of course it’s a first try, stay tuned…
I will soon make one in leather.
The problem is: what to put inside! : )
Picture of my 2 Moleskine before customization, selected in Moleskine website:
One silly Question: What can we do with an iPhone?
Most of you will answer that we can call with it. Yes. Errr… Yes. But it’s boring to use it just for calling right?
The right answer is: a billion of things. This is why it’s the best smartphone ever. ( I’m not addicted! ) The genius idea was to create a phone that won’t be just a phone. 2 iPhones are exactly the same from the exterior. What is important is inside… The Apps. Then you can have your unique iPhone. It’s an extension of you.; )
How do I use it:
- I use it for calling
- To receive/send my emails
- To schedule my appointments
- To get all my contacts from Linkedin, Facebook, Gmail etc in ONE place
- To record sounds, notes, ideas (mic)
- To read my RSS feeds
- To see all my photos, videos, movies
- To listen to my music
- To get a map
- To text/ SMS
- To take photos/Videos
- To Chat (Yak Messenger)
- To be on Skype
- To be on Linkedin, Facebook, MSN, Friendfeed, Twitter
- To Blog with WordPress, Tumblr
- To send a video where I am (Qik)
- To get all my notes from the Mac (Evernote)
- To share my location (Brightkite)
- To create/retouch my photos (Hipstamatic, ClassicPan, TiltshiftGen, Camerabag, DXP,Autostitch, Lofi, Genius, Fotomuse, AddLib…)
- To create/retouch my videos (Qik Video, HolywoodFX, VintageMaker, SilentFilm, Animoto,ReelDirector…)
- To draw (Brushes, SketchBook, TypePhoto, EasternDrawing…)
- To post photos (Flickit Pro…)
- To create music (Noise.io, Beatmaker, Flourish, Bloom, iDrum, Otto, VoicePlus, RJDJ,BleepSynth, Nanoloop, ProLoop…)
- To wake up (NIght Stand, Alarm Clock…)
- To write ideas (Momento, iThoughts…)
- To choose a color for my creations (myPantone..)
- To read Word documents, PDF (Quickoffice)
- To see what on TV (Télérama TV (French))
- To identify what music is on the radio (Shazam, SoundHound…)
- To Buzz (Google Buzz)
- To see where I am (Boussole)
- To play with games (Spore creatures, Fieldrunners, SimCity, Monster, DoodleJump,DoodleArmy, BIA2…)
- To play and create fantastic backgrounds (Bubble Harp, Gravilux, Chromocam, TurnAround, SpawnHD, Pulsar, iPsychedelic, Musophobia…)
- To see what books I bought (MyBookshelf)
- To see the Movies I saw in my life (Movies)
- To save all my passwords (1Password)
- To make the tea (mySelf) I’m kidding here.
And then, you can MIX!!! Create Music with the sounds of one of your game etc. Etc. Endless… ; )
And you? What do you do with yours?