[ Definitely not for epillectique people.]I wanted to have the maximum colors excitement for my eyes and I found out that the “music” of Ryoji Ikeda was sublime to go with. And provided also an “orgy” or noises as orgy of colours.
How it Was MADE:
1. iTunes music with Animations on
2. iPhone 6 with the app “Lapse It”
3. Let the music of iTunes play your sounds with Animations playing too for an hour, and record a picture of your PC screen each 4 Sec4. Go Back to LAPSE IT and make your settings.
5. Find a music suitable.
Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.
Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.
Redecorate your Home!
Joy uses Pinterest to save decorating ideas for her new home in LA. She saves patterns, furniture, and accessories that catch her eye.
Plan a Wedding!
Divya and Ben use Pinterest to plan their wedding. Their Moms can leave comments about the dresses, flowers, and ties they pin up.
Find your Style!
Tim uses Pinterest to share his personal style. He pins clothing, shoes and accessories he finds while browsing stores and fashion blogs.
Save your Inspirations!
Sha uses Pinterest to save design inspirations for his job. He can reference inspiring design work to share with his team at Trulia.
Save Your Recipes!
Jessica uses Pinterest to discover new gluten free recipes. She always has a collection of tasty appetizers and desserts she can cook when she’s hungry and looking for ideas.
Wibiya toolbar is really a great tool for your website!
It can provide a lot of social services, like Facebook sharing/like, translation of your blog, Twitter posting etc. No limit to your imagination and wants.
As you know me already, you know I’m totally mad about this little object (my preciouuussss): the iPhone.
Instead of sharing what I like, dislike about it everywhere, I have decide to put all the infos in one place!
Now this blog will be about the iPhone but not only, it could be new trends on mobile trending, marketing, but mostly the link will be the iPhone.
You are cordially invited to make/write this blog with me if you are as crazy as I am.
Very easy; send me an email and you will be a “collaborator” on this site : ) I wish to don’t have only ONE point of view on the Apps…
GO! And tell us which iPhone/iPad Application you LOVED lately!! : )
Very convenient, the Website Apps Fire providing an excellent service to discover new apps and to share yours with the community or/and your friends! Fantastic (Genius? ; ) idea!
“Genius” because of course this exists also on your iPhone when you go to the App Store and want to discover new apps based on your taste. Which you can also do here!
I am crazy. Mad. About iPhone. And I shoot almost 10 pictures everyday with it. For some ideas, textures, graphics design I will use after, it’s basically my Trends Books…; ) Then I transform the pictures, I remix them with one of my 100 photo Apps… : )
It’s about Art.
iPhonArt precisely. The tool: your iPhone; What to do: Art… Create, recreate, unusual shots, think Gallery, think Museum, do your piece of art could be there?
It has to be created with the iPhone, then… Sometimes magic happens. With a little help from the Apps… • SATROMIZER • ADDLIB • PIXEL • Buro Destruct • Art Remix • Toonpaint • Etc, etc…
ReMeMbeR: Creativity is NoT about the Tool… ; )
• See them comfortably in my FLICKR account : http://www.flickr.com/photos/10dier/sets/72157623596724538/ (And Be a Member)
• On Friendfeed: http://friendfeed.com/iphonart – (and Post yours too)
• Buro Destruct
• Art Remix
• Animotos Videos
• TiltShift generator
• iArt Mosaic
• myFilm SLR-like
• BeFunky FX
• FILM LAB
• Camera Genius
• Spica – Super Monochrome
• Chromocam dots
• Absolute vintage
• eScrap App
• Pro HDR
• Mon Collage
• Simple Frame
• Action 16
• FX PhotoStudio
• Vintage Video Maker
• Cross Process
• Plastiq Camera
• Color Splash
• Iris Photo Suite
• Pic Grunger
• Little Planet
• Photo fx
• Cool fx
• DXP FREE
•••ETC… ; ))
One silly Question: What can we do with an iPhone?
Most of you will answer that we can call with it. Yes. Errr… Yes. But it’s boring to use it just for calling right?
The right answer is: a billion of things. This is why it’s the best smartphone ever. ( I’m not addicted! ) The genius idea was to create a phone that won’t be just a phone. 2 iPhones are exactly the same from the exterior. What is important is inside… The Apps. Then you can have your unique iPhone. It’s an extension of you.; )
How do I use it:
- I use it for calling
- To receive/send my emails
- To schedule my appointments
- To get all my contacts from Linkedin, Facebook, Gmail etc in ONE place
- To record sounds, notes, ideas (mic)
- To read my RSS feeds
- To see all my photos, videos, movies
- To listen to my music
- To get a map
- To text/ SMS
- To take photos/Videos
- To Chat (Yak Messenger)
- To be on Skype
- To be on Linkedin, Facebook, MSN, Friendfeed, Twitter
- To Blog with WordPress, Tumblr
- To send a video where I am (Qik)
- To get all my notes from the Mac (Evernote)
- To share my location (Brightkite)
- To create/retouch my photos (Hipstamatic, ClassicPan, TiltshiftGen, Camerabag, DXP,Autostitch, Lofi, Genius, Fotomuse, AddLib…)
- To create/retouch my videos (Qik Video, HolywoodFX, VintageMaker, SilentFilm, Animoto,ReelDirector…)
- To draw (Brushes, SketchBook, TypePhoto, EasternDrawing…)
- To post photos (Flickit Pro…)
- To create music (Noise.io, Beatmaker, Flourish, Bloom, iDrum, Otto, VoicePlus, RJDJ,BleepSynth, Nanoloop, ProLoop…)
- To wake up (NIght Stand, Alarm Clock…)
- To write ideas (Momento, iThoughts…)
- To choose a color for my creations (myPantone..)
- To read Word documents, PDF (Quickoffice)
- To see what on TV (Télérama TV (French))
- To identify what music is on the radio (Shazam, SoundHound…)
- To Buzz (Google Buzz)
- To see where I am (Boussole)
- To play with games (Spore creatures, Fieldrunners, SimCity, Monster, DoodleJump,DoodleArmy, BIA2…)
- To play and create fantastic backgrounds (Bubble Harp, Gravilux, Chromocam, TurnAround, SpawnHD, Pulsar, iPsychedelic, Musophobia…)
- To see what books I bought (MyBookshelf)
- To see the Movies I saw in my life (Movies)
- To save all my passwords (1Password)
- To make the tea (mySelf) I’m kidding here.
And then, you can MIX!!! Create Music with the sounds of one of your game etc. Etc. Endless… ; )
And you? What do you do with yours?
Ok. Now you will have an idea what French call the “Second degré“…
Made this crazy video, made the music and “lyrics”, part with my iPhone and also the Mac (of course).
What is the idea?
Errr… Well, let’s say the non-communication between creative candidates and the world of HR. I think, sometimes, they are on different planets each of them. Like Aliens.
Who are you? Graphic designer? Creative director? Artistic director? What does this mean? What is your job exactly? What do You Want??
All links inside are clickable, click!