[ Definitely not for epillectique people.]I wanted to have the maximum colors excitement for my eyes and I found out that the “music” of Ryoji Ikeda was sublime to go with. And provided also an “orgy” or noises as orgy of colours.
How it Was MADE:
1. iTunes music with Animations on
2. iPhone 6 with the app “Lapse It”
3. Let the music of iTunes play your sounds with Animations playing too for an hour, and record a picture of your PC screen each 4 Sec4. Go Back to LAPSE IT and make your settings.
5. Find a music suitable.
- WHAT? https://www.storehouse.co
- WHAT? Post your online text/diary/story/essay/opinion/resume/Whatever
- HOW? With a mouse or keyboard
- BENEFIT? Ego+++